Three ways to apply:
- Choose a problem, form a team
- Come with a technology, form a team. We find a sponsor (email the teaching team to discuss)*
- Apply as an individual, indicating your preferred problems. If accepted we will help you join a team.
*Preformed teams have precedence over individual applicants
Apply forming a team around our list of curated problems
We continue to curate the problems for the Hacking for Climate and Sustainability cohort from across the Community. Check back in for updates as we add more problem statements! See the team formation link to help find teammates.
Apply with a technology
We encourage applicants with a technology to apply. If you have a technology, please email us to make sure that it is appropriate for the class. We will work with you to find an appropriate sponsor as well as additional teammates.
Apply as an individual
It is possible to apply as an individual to the class. Please fill out the application and submit it and if accepted we will help you find a team that is like minded on a problem that you expressed interest in working on. Preference is given to teams before individuals. It is recommended to try to join a team. Email the teaching team if you have questions.
Upcoming Information and Q&A Sessions
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm Pacific Time, Wednesday, October 27th (Y2E2, Room 300) This session concluded.
- 6:00 - 7:00 pm Pacific Time, Monday, November 1st (online via Zoom) This session concluded.
- To Learn More, come to the final Team Formation Mixer with Q&A on November 11th, below, and
- View a recorded Info Session with slides here: https://tinyurl.com/h4cs-info-session
Team Formation Mixers (and opportunity for Q&A)
- 6:30 – 8:00 pm Pacific Time, Tuesday, November 2nd (Y2E2, Room 299)
- 7:00 - 8:00 pm Pacific Time, Thursday, November 11th at 7:00 PM PT in Y2E2 Room 299
- Application Deadline: Sunday, 11/14, 8:00 PM
- Invitation to Interview: 11/15 or earlier
- Interview Dates: Rolling for early teams and 11/17 – 11/18
- Acceptance: No later than 11/19
- Rolling Admission with interviews starting - 11/7